David J. Linesch is the Managing Partner of the Linesch Firm. He is Board Certified as an Employment Law Expert. David has practiced Labor and Employment Law since 1982. Born in Dayton, Ohio, David received his Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor Degree from The Ohio State University.
David has extensive trial experience before various Federal and State tribunals throughout the United States, and is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court. With over 35 years of experience, he has represented employees throughout the United States and in a variety of employment situations. David oversees every employment case directly, and personally meets with every potential client.
David has been recognized by many local and national publications as one of the top Labor and Employment lawyers. His Firm is listed in the latest Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers – a distinction shared by only 5% of all law firms in the United States. Additionally, he is named one of “Tampa’s Best Lawyers” by the Tampa Bay Business Journal. Recently, David was also inducted into the Pinellas County Urban League’s Hall of Fame for his 20 years as a Board Member, Board Chairman, and Labor Counsel.
Employment Expert / Awards / Publications
- Board Certified by the Florida Supreme Court in Labor and Employment Law
- Member of the Labor and Employment Law Section of the Florida Bar & former Section Chairman
- Member of the Labor and Employment Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Member of the National Employment Lawyers Association
- Former Chairman of the Board for the Pinellas County Urban League
- Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit-Civil Court Mediator
- Former Adjunct Professor, Stetson University College of Law
- Inducted into Pinellas County Urban League’s Hall of Fame (2015)
- Recipient of the Pinellas County Urban League’s United Way Volunteer Award
- Recipient of the Pinellas County Urban League Chairman’s Award
- Recipient of the Clearwater & St. Petersburg Housing Authority Award of Appreciation for Pro Bono Representation in Labor and Employment Matters
- Rated AV (highest rating for professional excellence & ethics) by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and listed in their latest edition of Preeminent Lawyers.
- The Florida Employment Law Desk Book.
The Linesch Firm was amazing, kept me updated on my case throughout the whole process. It was quick and painless if I were ever to have an issue again I would pick this firm. Thank you so much Linesch Firm!
David is an expert in the field. You can’t do any better in Tampa Bay.
David and his team were fantastic. They were very clear and honest in their guidance and always had my best interest in mind. David even provided great advise on some personal situations that were unrelated to my legal case – this was unsolicited and very much appreciated. Very professional, high integrity.
Mr. Linesch Law Firm Mr. Linesch and his staff are the most experienced, caring, and professional individuals to work with. I would recommend his firm to anyone. They will always be very special to us.